CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally Girls Weekend

Well I never thought our girls weekend would get here, but it finally did. It came and flew right by. We started this girls weekend in 2004 after my husband was killed and I really needed my girlfriends. Turns out this was a tragic year for several of us as we each faced our own set of challenges. We really found strength in each other we laughed, cried and scrapped our hearts out. We had so much fun that we decided to make it an annual event. Each year we change locations and this year happened to be in sunny St George. Shelly (Koyle), Jen (O'Camb), Wendy (Christensen), Joanna (Shepard), Taunie (Stott), Lisa (Beckstrand), and I (Carol and Tricia were not able to make it this year) had a great time and I honestly look forward to this weekend every year. Thanks for the great times girls. My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

5 comments:

Tricia said...

We will see you next year. Did we discuss a place?

Skinner Family said...

Looks like fun - I sure could use a nice girls weekend! How is Tricia? I miss seeing her.

Jen said...

ahhhh....aren't we cute??? I'm sure Taunie has hives just looking at the glare in the picture. hahaha

taun said...

You beat me to it Jen. Not only the glare but the frame around it too. And I didn't even want to mention Lisa's leg...but there you have it!

Lisa said...

What are you sayin about my leg Taun? YOU took the picture... after about 100 tries, you'd think you could get one perfect :)

I honestly can't wait until our next years trip! There is no better medicine than laughter and my gutts are STILL hurtin from laughin so much! Me lova my girls :)