CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jims Bear Hunt






Jim drew a black bear tag this year for the Boulder mountain. He has been hunting really hard and was able to get one this weekend. Tha bear was about 310lbs, 6 ft long, and chocolate in color with a white patch on his chest. We would like to give a special thanks to Cliff Stubbs, his family, and his wonderful dogs for all their help. Without them it would not have been possible. Jim is having his good friend Doug Perry do a full body mount and we look forward to seeing it done. Good Job Jim!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job Jim. That looks like it was a little rough in there, and a bit tight! I bet you had fun. I can't wait to see it all mounted.

Kelly said...

Well, I guess even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and again... Ha! Thats a great bear Jim, and I'll bet watching the dogs work was awesome! I cant wait to see the mount...

Kelly