CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One He_ _ of a wind storm!

So yesterday I had just picked up Easton from school and we were on our way home. The wind was blowing like crazy. Out to the west there was a hugh dirt devil. All the sudden Easton says "Mom" I answered "what" (it kinda scared me). "That's one he_ _ of a wind storm he says." I was shocked. Not sure if I heard him right I asked "What did you say?" Again Easton repeated "Thats one he_ _ of a wind storm." I explained to Easton that was a naughty word and we don't say that. He had no idea and felt bad. I told him it was ok and becauce he didn't know I would not get mad at him. But now that he knows I don't want him to say it again. Jim and I had a good laugh that night as I was telling him what had happened. Never a dull moment with Easton thats for sure!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh I love it! Kids are so cute when it is totally inocent! What a kid :)